This website is owned and operated by Millin Enterprises Pty Ltd (hereafter referred to as Millin’s, we or us). The following terms and conditions form our online purchase agreement.
Our Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time, they govern online transactions made between you (the purchaser) and Millin’s for the supply of our products and services.
The answers to the Frequently Asked Questions also form part of these terms and conditions, and provide information about online orders:
- our delivery areas
- our delivery times and dates
- our location and opening days and times
- our order delivery and collection process
- our online payment methods
- our packaging standards
- our returns policy
We reserve the right to accept, reject or cancel your order for any reason at any time. For example, this may occur when a product is not in stock or if there has been a pricing or product description error. If we do any of those things, we will make every effort to notify you. Our sole liability will be to refund your payment for the order.
Other than in the case of a pricing mistake on our part, cancellations will not be accepted (unless you have a valid claim). Valid cancellations may incur additional charges.
We will presume that any person to whom we deliver your order (whether at the address that you nominate in your order or to the person who collects your order in-store) is authorised by you. If no one is available when attempting to deliver your order, you may be charged a return trip delivery fee.
You must not on-sell any of the products purchased online.
Millin’s Free Range Butcher delivers to the following suburbs.
Allambie, Balgowlah, Balgowlah Heights, Beacon Hill, Beauty Point, Brookvale, Cammeray, Clontarf, Cremorne, Cromer, Curl Curl, Dee Why, Fairlight, Forestville, Frenchs Forest, Freshwater, Manly, Manly Vale, Mosman, Neutral Bay, North Balgowlah, North Sydney, Queenscliff, Seaforth, St Leonards, Waverton, Wollstonecraft.
If you are not located within our delivery areas, please visit us in-store.
Your Account and Online Security
- You acknowledge risks associated with online shopping, any message or information sent through our website may be read or intercepted even though the information is encrypted.
- You are responsible for all transactions and activities relating to your account including any unauthorised use that arises as a result of your failure to keep your log-on and password details confidential and secure.
- Millin’s Free Range Butcher is committed to protecting your personal information, we do not sell your email address to third parties.
- Personal information obtained by Millin’s will be used for processing your order, providing a more personalised shopping experience and/or sending you our newsletters if you have subscribed to receive them.
- Risk of loss or damage to the products passes to you after the product has been delivered.
- If any product information including, technical, nutritional or labelling detail, is provided with our products. We use our best endeavours to ensure that the products that we supply comply with labelling laws if they apply.
- You are responsible and must rely upon your own enquiries relating to any product information including whether or not the product and any ingredients in it will affect you in any way including, for example, if you have any food allergies.
- Please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions for more information concerning our product return policy.
Website Usage and Availability
- Millin’s Free Range Butcher makes every effort to ensure our website content is correct. We however cannot not guarantee that our website content, features and functionality will be error-free or uninterrupted.
- All content at our website (graphics, photographs, trademarks and domain names) are either owned or licensed by Millin’s Free Range Butcher and are protected by intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
- You must not use any of our content for commercial purposes, without Millin’s Free Range Butcher’s consent.
If you have any questions regarding our Terms and Conditions please notify us at email@example.com.